Bring an aromatic touch to your BBQ with this Grilled Zaatar Butter Bread. Bursting with the flavors of the Middle East, this bread, slathered with a garlic-Zaatar butter, is a perfect accompaniment to any grilled dish. The process is straightforward, and the result is absolutely delightful.
- 1 loaf of French bread or baguette
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) of unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons of USimplySeason Zaatar Spice Blend
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- Salt to taste
- Preheat your grill to medium heat.
- In a bowl, combine the softened butter, Zaatar spice blend, minced garlic, and a pinch of salt. Mix until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Slice the bread lengthwise without cutting all the way through, creating a hinge on one side.
- Spread the Zaatar butter mixture evenly on the inside of the bread.
- Wrap the bread in aluminum foil, leaving the top slightly open.
- Place the bread on the grill, open side up, and cook for about 10-15 minutes, or until the bread is toasted and the butter has melted.
- Carefully open the foil and cut the bread into serving-size pieces.