Take your taste buds on a journey with Sumac Chicken Kabobs - a Middle Eastern-inspired dish that's easy, delicious, and perfect for any occasion!
Serving: 4 | Calories: 220 | Prep Time: 10 - 12 min | Cooking Time: 35 min
- 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of USimplySeason Original Sumac
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together olive oil, USimplySeason Original Sumac, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Add the chicken cubes to the bowl and toss to coat with the marinade.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let the chicken marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Thread the chicken cubes onto skewers.
- Grill the chicken kabobs for 10-12 minutes or until they are cooked through, turning occasionally.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!