- 2 lamb shanks
- 5ml (1 tsp) salt
- 250ml (1 cup) water
- 15ml (1 tbsp) oil
- 15ml (1 tbsp) USimplySeason Tunisian Five
- 1 onion, cut into wedges
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 3-4 thin slices pumpkin, peeled
- 2-3 spring onions, sliced
How to make…
- Place the shanks, salt and water in a saucepan and bring to the boil, then reduce heat, cover and simmer until water has evaporated and meat is tender.
- Add the oil and USimplySeason Tunisian Five spice mix, toss to coat and increase heat.
- Fry for 5 minutes, then add the vegetables and switch off the heat, leaving the covered pan on the stove until the veggies are slightly cooked but not mushy.