Looking for a new and delicious way to enjoy cauliflower? Look no further than this Vadouvan-Spiced Roasted Cauliflower recipe! With its unique blend of spices and crispy texture, this roasted cauliflower is sure to become a family favorite. Plus, it's easy to make with just four ingredients and minimal prep time. Whether you're serving it as a side dish or as a vegetarian main course, this Vadouvan-Spiced Roasted Cauliflower is sure to impress.
Serving: 4 | Calories: 100 | Prep Time: 10 min | Cooking Time: 25-30 min
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons USimplySeason Vadouvan spice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Optional garnishes: chopped fresh parsley, toasted almond slivers, or lemon wedges
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (218°C) and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rinse the cauliflower florets and pat them dry with paper towels. Cut them into small, bite-sized pieces and place them in a large mixing bowl.
- In the same bowl, add the olive oil, Vadouvan spice, and kosher salt. Toss everything together until the cauliflower is evenly coated with the spices and oil.
- Transfer the spiced cauliflower to the prepared baking sheet and spread it out in a single layer. Make sure there is enough space between the florets to allow them to brown and crisp up.
- Roast the cauliflower for 25-30 minutes, tossing it once or twice during cooking, until it is tender and browned in spots.
- Once the cauliflower is done, transfer it to a serving dish lined with paper towels to drain off any excess oil.
- Garnish the roasted cauliflower with chopped fresh parsley, toasted almond slivers, or lemon wedges, if desired.
- Serve the Vadouvan-spiced roasted cauliflower hot as a side dish or as a vegetarian main dish.