If you love potatoes, you'll fall in love with this simple yet exotic spiced potato dish. It's perfect as a side dish, and you can even use day-old boiled potatoes for added convenience.
Servings: 6 | Prepping Time: 15 min | Cooking Time: 30 min
- 3 large potatoes, boiled until tender and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 tbsp oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 tsp salt (or to taste)
- 2 Tbsp, coarsely ground USimplySeason Bengali Five
- 4 Tbsp fresh cilantro, minced
How to make...
- Heat the oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add the diced onion and bell pepper, and cook for 2-3 minutes until they soften.
- Add the diced tomato, salt, and USimplySeason Bengali Five, and cook for another minute to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Add the boiled potatoes to the skillet and let them heat through for 3-4 minutes.
- Mix in the minced cilantro leaves and serve hot.